English manufacturer RT Quaife Engineering can look back on a long tradition in the design and production of differential locks and is today one of the market leaders in this field. Therefore, Quaife locking differentials are used on some vehicles, such as Ford Focus RS and RS500 installed by the car manufacturers. But Motorsport also uses Quaife products and is used in Formula One, Rally, Circuit or Drift vehicles. Differential locks are particularly recommended for vehicles with increased performance to optimally use the driving force / torque. With traction loss, the Torsen lock automatically transfers more drive power to the wheel with more traction. The differential with self-locking effect (Torsen principle) is particularly suitable for everyday use since there are no restrictions when accelerating, braking or cornering arise as is the case with differential locks with a fixed locking value.
- Differential with self-locking effect (Torsen principle)
- soft insertion of the lock in traction loss of a wheel
- Gears and housing made of high-strength steel
- absolutely maintenance free
- suitable for Dodge Charger SRT-8
- Note / Note: differential type 215, axle ratio 3.06